1- C's test came back- it is a calcified lesion that can just stay put as long as it doesn't bother her. We get calcification's on our bones, she just happens to have a weird one on her neck- she is wonderful.
2- The Dance opens on Dec 5th- Will this be your year to get the skis out of storage and join me? Our family has passes this year and I am counting down the days! 31 years old and my first season pass- this is when I say- yes I have accomplished something!

The Bad
1- My RLS(not to be confused with RSL) Restless Leg Syndrome. I called in sick to work yesterday after 2 days of non-stop leg pain. I lay on my bed and my legs jump around- I cannot sit through a movie. I wake up every night- about 1:00 am and walk the floors. I've talked to my doctor about treatment for this, but do I really want to become a compulsive gambler- the main side effect? I already have enough bad habits. I try to do 2- 3 bike rides a week and N bought me an indoor bike of my own to work it out- but still, irritability persists. So if I call you from Vegas and I've mortgaged my home just know I'm on some new meds.
2 comments:
You make me laugh. Glad Ry and I could come over today, hopefully he didn't make to big a mess. God bless the 2 year olds. It was great to hang out for a minute...Love you
Crappy ... I hope you can find something to help! And how random that the main side effect of that medicine is compulsive gambling ... who would have thought?!
Post a Comment