Monday, April 6, 2009

They Say Every Family Has One




C- has this great sense of humor that I can't quite put my finger on. She had such a big day this past Saturday. A runway tea party for her cousin Birdie, then her big dance review. The camo/silver boots pic is the outfit she picked to walk the runway at the party. The other picture is from her dance review hip hop number- Camo picture courtesy of Shannie

7 comments:

St. Provo Girl said...

We love this kid... she and Birdie need to spend some quality time this summer. Nothing beats the camo and silver boots....

christine said...

She looks adorable! Makes ya scared for the boyfriend days, huh? I would love to get together tomorrow. Jen said something about swimming-that would be fun. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. My computer is being crazy and Jim worked at home today so I jumped on his. Drive safe-call us if/when you're ready to do stuff!

Kelsie said...

She is darling ... what a cute personality!

Natalie said...

Love the camo and pointy boots. To funny.

Amy said...

That is awesome!!! We will come to the next dance recital for sure

sdavis said...

What a fun idea!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Okay, that picture with the glasses is so cute! I love her pose!