Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Marry Marry Me





























N and I have been married nine years. N hates the Internet/computer- but I love him. We really do have as good of a time as shown in our photos. N is the life of the party. I always tell him, "he keeps us in friends" meaning, people are friends with us because of him. I think back about when I meet him and how lucky I was at age 20 to meet such a caring, compassionate person who was willing to throw the dice on a gal with a child. I know how lucky I am- people tell me all the time, and believe me I know. My life fell into place the second I met him(it was literally love at first sight).
We dated for almost 3 years but I was willing to move in the weekend of our first date(serious). I love him for his famous growl, and the way he goes to work everyday at a sewer plant and never complains, I love him for lecturing my son that pre-algebra is not good enough and teaching my daughter how to love dogs. N can do anything- really. He is my best friend.

7 comments:

christine said...

So sweet! You and Nate really are the perfect couple and compliment each other so well. I'm so glad he brought you into our family because we all love you! can't wait to see you in a few weeks at the good 'old campground.

Kelsie said...

Oh ... happy anniversary! That was a great tribute. You two are so cute.

Mandi said...

Congrats! You're such a cute couple.

Natalie said...

I remember when you met. That seems like forever ago. You guys are the cutest couple.

Amy said...

Happy anniversary to 2 of my most favorite people....Love you guys

St. Provo Girl said...

Very cute. Love the Fife's :)

Milly Moo Art said...

That's Awesome Laci, I am so happy for you that you have happiness in your life! I can't think of a better person to have it!