I don't have one single photo of Big N and me playing softball.We really did play co-ed this year and it was so much fun. We made some great friends. The Woffindens, The Haslems, The Stoddards, The Moyes, The Smiths, and Ashley and Tyson. It was a good experience. I haven't done something out of my comfort zone in a long time.
Tonight was our last game- we lost- had we of won we would of played in the Championship game tomorrow. So we took 3rd place. I play right field and my biggest strength is hitting- I can actually hit. I need to run faster though; I feel like I am in slow motion. I am getting in shape which is something I haven't felt in ages. It is nice. It has also been nice to do something with Big N. I like it when I can hear him cheering for me and I have to admit- he is pretty good!Here is to a great season, if we play this fall I will get some photo's for sure.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment