Monday, May 31, 2010

Trip to Napa

Our last day. We didn't have much time but we drove to Sonoma Valley and visited Buena Vista. We didn't do a tasting because we were driving to the airport. It was nice to walk around the grounds of one of the oldest places. Sonoma was worth the trip.

The next 5 or 6 posts are our trip to Napa. We went for our 10th Anniversary. I don't usually post so much but the last time Nate and I did something like this was our Honeymoon. They are a little out of order, something is going on with the computer,

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I don't think we visited any of the same places but there are lots of vineyards. I am thinking GIRLS TRIP!!!!

Natalie said...

How fun, love it! I'm so glad you got to go do something fun. Congrats to 10. By the way, you look super cute.

St. Provo Girl said...

Wow! Great pics! I love the big barrels... All of your stops looked like they were beautiful. So glad you guys had a great time, how fun!!