| We almost didn't fit in the rocket. Coby loved tomorrow land. Space mountain was his favorite ride. |
| I thought Jessie was adorable. |
| Cass, Mason and Mal all got Tower of Terror shirts. "You need to understand the gravity of the sitiution" is what Cassidy's says. |
| I loved Mickey's green snowflake sweater, he is so cute |
| Kara and I taking a break in the Tiki room. |
| It was fun to be there for the holidays. Cass got her turn sitting on Santa's lap. Hopefully he can remember what kids that live in Utah want, since she told him her list while in California. |
3 comments:
So fun! I'm glad you had a good trip!
That just made me so excited! I am flying out tomorrow to go to Disneyland and I cannot wait! We need a dinner/movie night soon!
Looks like so much fun!!! What a great trip, love Nate's new running watch too ;)
Post a Comment