Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yellowstone 2012-1st Day

I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was 14 yrs old. Nate and I have never been together. He has been there at least three times with his family at reunions. We went to the park on Saturday July 21st, 2012. Here are some bison. We did see a bear. She was a grizzly and she was sitting and scratching her ears, I couldn't get a photo of her but the kids were thrilled to see a bear.

Firehole Falls

Old Faithful

Biscuit Basin. I picked this spot off the map. Since it was busy we were only able to do a few of the geysers. I am glad this random pick was so pretty.

Biscuit Basin

Yellowstone was super busy the day we went. Firehole falls was on a side road away from the animals and a good break from the crowds. Big N is used to seeing elk and deer so we decided the waterfalls looked like a fun spot.

No comments: