![]() |
| Our First Full day, Saturday the 25th of August, we went to a huge antique show on Randolf St. I thought we were going to have to take Shannie's blood pressure a few times, it was really cool. |
![]() |
| Jess lives in Hyde Park. This is where pres Obama and Michelle dated and at this very rock, had their first kiss. |
![]() |
| Had to get a shot of the famous sign. |
![]() |
| Jess and me at Magnolia. This was the best coffee I had. Yum! |
![]() |
| The start of the boat tour, it was raining quite hard but is was tons of fun, and a great way to see all the buildings and awesome city sites. |
![]() |
| After the boat tour. I am trying to embrace this picture, because it is cute and this was such a fun day. I am not too happy about my shirt flying up. But I love it. |
![]() |
| The Willis building, otherwise known as the Sears Tower, on the left. It was super cloudy because of the rain, so you can see it keeps going up into the clouds. It is very, very, tall. |
![]() |
![]() |
| This is at the Bean in Millenium Park. |
![]() |
| Jess had some great places by her house, this is the Hyde Park Coffee and Gelato patio, I love this photo of me and Shan. This was such a fun trip. I will never forget it. |













1 comment:
Fun fun fun, I love that you got to go on this trip.
Post a Comment