Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A decent place to shop in the UC?


My friends have always thought I was crazy because I travel miles to a decent grocery store. Well now I don't have to. I just checked out the new Sunflowers Farmers Market in Orem. I love, love, love it! They had coffee there to "sip and stroll" and a great selection of organic and health foods! As much as I love my reliable Harmon's- now I don't have to drive as far. This is a great place- and my friend Kayle is the assistant meat manager.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I saw the new store and wondered if it was decent. We'll have to check it out!

Kelsie said...

I saw this new store a few days ago when I was down there--but it might be a little too much of a drive for my regular shopping. :) Luckily, Harmons--my favorite--is only a few minutes away.

St. Provo Girl said...

I want to go there! Can't wait to try it out. :)