
I have been trying to be a good mama lately and cook healthier food. So, tonight I did a pizza with organic tomatoes and flour with mushrooms and olives. I also made zucchini bread with no chocolate chips, splenda and again organic flour- both turned out surprisingly good- it is always a chance to make something like this. Cassidy however- in her words said, " I only took one bite and my taste buds are not on a journey" Whatever that means!
4 comments:
Look at you, I'm impressed. Are you going to Ames on Thurs? I hope so, I'd love to see you.
Sounds yummy. We went thru the Wendy's drive thru for dinner. Never thought I'd say it, but I miss cooking... I would love the zuc bread recipe :)
I would love the recipe for the zuchinni bread! Yummy. Hey, did you hear about the new farmers market that opened in Orem today? It is across from the University mall by Panda Express where the old Electronic Universe used to be. I went in there today. It was so awesome!!!
How funny! Your daughter is so cute! I would love to try out a farmers market. I've never been to one. Talk about sheltered!
Post a Comment