Saturday, October 17, 2009

October so far...

So far Cas has had lots of Halloween outings.The weather has been so nice though, we want to do all the fun things. This is Cas as a ghost. Melissa and her Sister Adrienne put on a party for kids. The kids played Fear Factor, with really gross things. I was helping be the timer so I didn't get any photos of the game, they may have been too yucky anyways.... sardines, sauerkraut,eyeballs, worms- it was the real deal-- and so much fun. We are definitely regulars at Melisa's each year.
I met Shan and her girls at the original Pumpkin Patch in Vineyard just of Geneva Road. This is the place we went when we were little girls. It's charming, because not only is it a pumpkin farm, it is a real farm with fruits and veggies and a green house-

I took this picture of Cas at Harmon's after grocery shopping.I liked that they had some white pumpkins in with the orange ones.


2 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

i really like that picture of the three little girls--So cute!

St. Provo Girl said...

Pumpkin Patch every year!!!! Love you :)