Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sounds good grandpa

Good Steve told me awhile ago he was going to restore another truck. I told him I wanted to be involved. He and Mart invited us to go along for the fun event of picking up the truck and driving it home for the first time.
When we were leaving we all went to our cars, and my dad told me he wanted me to drive it home with him, Cob took this wonderful picture of us driving down the road, as the passanger door by Cob kept swinging open


This was taken before leaving the shop.


1956 Chevy Truck with a 350 engine








Shop talk, between the guys here





Cobs telling me a little bit about the interior






Grandpas girls







We know what really matters is "under the hood"









I can't wait for my adventure with my dad- he is thinking of painting her, satin black, or flat black.































As we were driving down the road, and my dad reved her up, Coby said, "sounds good grandpa"











3 comments:

St. Provo Girl said...

Absolutely love it... keep us updated with pictures. G will love to watch the progress and talk to Steve about it :)

Natalie said...

Love it. It reminds me of a truck my grandpa drove that was baby blue.

Jess Hammond said...

I can't even express my utter and complete jealousy right now. I want to go to there.