Memories
Of grandpa Steve by Cassidy Fife May 29, 2013
: After eating always he would make sure we did not have any more room in our tummies.
: He always would ask questions like: “Who wants to get the mail with grandpa?” Or “Who wants to have a bowl of cereal with grandpa?”
: He helped me with my Jump Rope for Heart(for my 4th grade class) and made sure I got to the t-shirt, and I did.
: He made sure that Sabbath was always fed when we weren’t here
: He always called me big girl and a lot of the time he whispered in my ear “Guess what?” I’d answer “What?” He’d always say “ Grandpa loves you.’’
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Lacy, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet sweet dad. I've picked my jaw up off the floor and now I can't stop crying. I am so thankful that I was able to run into him a month or so ago at the bank. I really loved seeing that guy and I enjoyed working wih him a lot. He loved asking about my husband's Barracuda....if we had finished it yet!? And he was really fun to talk to.
I love that last memory...that grandpa loves you. So sweet.
I hope you are doing ok. I am grateful to have know such a great man!
Post a Comment