Saturday, May 17, 2008

C'mon Boozer!

Who is jealous that I went to game 6 of the Jazz vs Lakers Semi Finals? My dear friend Ange took me to the game. I've been to a few Jazz games, but never a playoff game. It was so loud! The crowd never stops making noise. We gladly took the experience in. We had a few drinks and yelled as the officials made HORRIBLE calls. We lost, but it was a lot of fun. This was the end of the season for the Jazz...sad.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think Boozer forgot to show up Ü.
Glad you had fun, and Mat was jealous in case you care

christine said...

We are so jealous you went! Even though they sucked the first half, the end was really exciting. Jim is going to San Antonio on business this week and is going to try and scalp a ticket to Spurs game #7 if they have one. I'm glad you got to go with your girlfriend-it's so great to stay hang with friends.