Saturday, May 3, 2008

Speed Racer



Coby is a Jr. Drag Racer, much to my brothers help. Last Night was his first race of the season. He had a reaction time of .074. That is how fast his reaction is to the green light. His speed was 65 mph and he completed the track in 9.6 seconds. He lost the race by only hundredths of a second. Cobs is learning the ropes of his new hobby. I know all you parents out there are saying- yikes! When I found out the drag can reach speeds of 85mph and his gear is completely fire proof you bet I was scared- but I have learned a lot about it and I'm trying to have an open mind. What else can I say? It's Coby.










3 comments:

Amy said...

Cool Pictures..GO COBY!!!!!!

Natalie said...

How fun for him, and scary for you.

christine said...

It's so awesome that you are letting him do something he loves. I think I would freak out too much. I love his shaved head!