I found out, over the holiday weekend my OBGYN passed away. The guys out there reading this may think, "why is she so sad?" Girls will understand. You get to know this person, you see them 13 or more times during a pregnancy and then every year after that, you get to be friends, and they of course know you in a special way :) anyways Dr. Greg Gordon, was not only my doctor but my friend and a colleague at work. I will miss seeing his smiling face.
Now, I know for sure, I am done having kids.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree that's sad. It's hard to find a good one. What did he die from?
Winner went to him for her whole pregnancy but then, just a couple weeks before she was due, he said he wouldn't be able to deliver her baby because of this random sickness he'd recently learned about. So sad!
http://justthegordons.blogspot.com/
This is a site his family has- I know it is going private soon however. There is info and a nice video.
Lou Gehrig's Disease
I am so sad about dr gordon too! He was the BEST customer we had. Super nice, and funny.
Post a Comment