This baby picture is so cute- you should see it in real life- gimme a break I was 18 when Coby was born and this was before digital cameras and money was scarce!
Coby was BEAUTIFUL and still is, I will never forget all the nurses running into my room saying they had never seen eyes like his in all the years they had worked in the nursery, to this day I still get comments like this.
Coby is cool, he can board, drag and score goals, he is charismatic and such a good friend.
We took Coby out to Wingers tonight, his choice but 10 minutes into the meal Coby realized wings were not the best choice for his braces, ugh, 13 am I ready for this? really, ok so lets just order the gigantic piece of ice cream pie and fries then, oh ok, yeah lets go spend $20 on snowboard stickers too!
Coby and I have so much fun together, I can not wait for all the good times to come.
Thirteen, baby!!
4 comments:
Happy b-day dude!
Happy birthday! I can't believe he's 13! And he does have beautiful eyes.
I think I have that baby picture of him somewhere. So cute. It's hard to believe he is 13. Where does the time go. Happy Birthday Coby!!! We love you
That baby picture is adorable! He does have the most geourgous eyes. I've told you that many times. I am still stuck on the fact that you have a 13 year old! I mean, I remember when you had him, but 13 years ago. Wow!
Post a Comment