Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December brought babies!




2 of my favorite cousins had babies in December! Theses 2 cousins are also sisters! And.. they both had boys. Jess is the top picture with Oliver who came in early Dec and then we have Austin on the bottom- he belongs to Kodye and came a week or so before Christmas. I am so happy for both of them! They both live out of town so I haven't had the chance to welcome either sweetie personally! I love you Kodye and Jess.

3 comments:

Brimley Girl said...

It's so fun to see what Kathleen's girls are doing. Tell her congratulations on the new grandsons for me. What a wonderful Christmas gift.

Jess Hammond said...

Thanks Lac, I just bought my plane ticket. I will be home on Feb 18 for 2 weeks or so... Mark your calendar.

Mandi said...

So cute. Hope you get to meet them soon.