How long have you been married?- Since May 2000
How old is your husband?- 33
Who eats more?-I eat more he drinks more
Who said I love you first?-me-totally
Who is taller?-N
Who sings better?-I don't think singing is a strong talent either way
Who is smarter?- N is brilliant
Who controls the T.V? N
Whose temper is worse?-Mine- oh is it ever- N is the most calm person I know- EVEN temper
Who does the laundry?- Me
Who does the dishes? this one is a toss up
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?- N - by the window close to the dog
Who cooks dinner?- N is the better cook- but we take turns
Who is more stubborn? N
Whose parents do you see more often?- Mine
Who has more friends?-Nate keeps us in friends- I swear people are freinds with us because of him-
Who has more siblings?- N- 2 sisters and 1 bro
How old is your husband?- 33
Who eats more?-I eat more he drinks more
Who said I love you first?-me-totally
Who is taller?-N
Who sings better?-I don't think singing is a strong talent either way
Who is smarter?- N is brilliant
Who controls the T.V? N
Whose temper is worse?-Mine- oh is it ever- N is the most calm person I know- EVEN temper
Who does the laundry?- Me
Who does the dishes? this one is a toss up
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?- N - by the window close to the dog
Who cooks dinner?- N is the better cook- but we take turns
Who is more stubborn? N
Whose parents do you see more often?- Mine
Who has more friends?-Nate keeps us in friends- I swear people are freinds with us because of him-
Who has more siblings?- N- 2 sisters and 1 bro
I tag- Christine,Nat,Stacey and Jessica
1 comment:
Sweet fish! I'll do this tag this week sometime.
Post a Comment