Friday, August 15, 2008

Demolition Derby Car or Nissan Maxima?? You decide



I'm not quite sure what has happened to my nice car. In the last 5 years it has been in 6 accidents. 1 was my fault and that was when I hit the all too obvious red Suburban that was parked by my house, and 1 was a not so responsible moment with Big N driving. The other 4 have been fender benders not our fault and 3 of those 4 have happened on Geneva Road. But.... it is the little engine that could.... my car just keeps going. As I drove it to the body shop last night it drove like a dream. I wonder when it is finally just going to give up and say, "you have been way to hard on me, I give up." Cassidy and I were rearended Thursday evening on the way home from the grocery store- we are fine, and it was just an accident. Now- I guess just getting everything taken care of is the next step!

6 comments:

St. Provo Girl said...

Glad you ladies are OK!! I can relate to the car problems lately, quite the adventure.

Amy said...

Ah yes the wreck with Big-N. One of the scarier moments in my life. I think I have treid to block it out. Glad you are ok. Love you

Natalie said...

Glad you are ok. I think it's time to sale the car. It's bad luck!

l.g. mcfifi said...

I would feel guilty selling it- I am going to have to trade it in at some point :0)it is getting a brand new trunk

Cori said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad nothing too serious happened to you. Car wrecks freak the living day lights out of me. I hate driving. Your car sounds awesome though. I can relate. I have a Toyota and that car can take any abuse I put it through!
Thank you so much for the book recommendations! I am obsessed with reading and I need some good books.

Kelsie said...

I'm glad you're OK! Hopefully the car will just keep on going ...