
Many of you( yes I know there are many of you) may remember my friend from long ago Courtney Clark. We were great chums in Jr. High and some of High school- and then of course people go their separate ways. Recently we reunited as she moved in(and out of) my neighborhood and became Coby's favorite teacher at Sunset View- I had dinner with her back in May and since then we have kept in better touch.
There is the background of why I bring this story to your attention. Courtney's little sister Stephanie( 4 years younger then Court) and her Husband were in a fiery plane crash(photo above) this past weekend in AZ. A third passenger died, but miraculously Stephanie and her husband survived. I remember Stephanie being a darling little 9 year old and it makes my hear ache that this mother of 4 children is laying in a hospital bed covered in very severe burns. Christian is doing better but Steph has a VERY long road to recovery. I am not sure if this is old news or if any of you knew Steph but I thought I would join the bandwagon of overwhelming support. There are 2 donative accounts set up(as the bills for this recovery will be astronomical).
They are
***Donate to the "Stephanie Nielson Fund" at any Wells Fargo.
***You can also donate at any Bank of America under the "Christian and Stephanie Nielson Rehab Fund."
***Donate to the "Stephanie Nielson Fund" at any Wells Fargo.
***You can also donate at any Bank of America under the "Christian and Stephanie Nielson Rehab Fund."
http://cjanerun.com/ Cjanes Blog for information regarding this story. There is also a local news coverage video about Stephanie's family.
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/- Stephanie's blog- she has 4 darling children.
2 comments:
I found this blog the other day and have been following up even though I don't know them. Stories like these always break my heart and I pray that everything will be ok for them. I can't imagine how their children feel with both of their parents lying in a hospital not yet out of the woods. Tell Courtney that her sister is touching people she doesn't even know. Keep us posted!
test
Post a Comment