Kylie and Abby
Gen and Annalynn


Ski champ Cass on the diving board
My wonderful cousin Gen Gen that watches Cass a few days a week has been beggin me to take a day and come swimming with Cass and her blessing of a daughter Annalynn. So w/my babysitter situation not the best this week, with big N gone, today was the perfect day(other than the weather). I swear the one day in the last decade I decide to go to a pool it is sprinkling. The pool is gorgeous and it belongs to Gen Gen's friend Rosemary. My cousin Jeannette brought her 3 great kids Kylie, Abby & Jake along. We swam for a bout 2 hours before the skies started to look threatening. I'm glad I took a day to spend with my kids at the pool. Coby did tricks off the slide and Cassidy spread her wings(life jacket) and impressed me with her courage- maybe it was the skiing goggles that gave her a boost, she grabbed them instead of her swimming goggles- laugh out loud!
3 comments:
I'm glad you took some time to relax at the pool with your kids. Looks like a great pool. And I'm sorry about Nate's aunt. I hope you guys are done with funerals for awhile. Love ya
I swear Cass is the spitting image of you!! Looks like a fun day.
I love those pictures of Cassidy--so cute.
Post a Comment