My daughter took these pictures I felt like having my own blog-post. I've heard it all the past few weeks, "gentlemen prefer blonds"," blonds have more fun"etc.. I do like my dark hair . I'm just being curious here.

ps.... I hope everyone knows... this is me trying to be funny
8 comments:
You look beautiful.
You wear it well. Blondes do have more fun :)
You're darling ... fun to have a change!
I love it! I just went way blonde too, and I am loving it! It is a huge change from my normal dark, but I think I will keep it around for while!
That color looks sooo good on you. You're a hottie!
I absolutely love it! You look so good!
You make me laugh....which is much needed lately....I am actually thinking about lightening mine blonde again...you inspire me Ü
Love you
Lacy you are just so dang cute. Your personality comes right out in these pictures. You still look like that cute little fun girl I knew in high school. I can't believe how grown up your son looks. He has beautiful eyes. Your a lucky momma. Take care.
Post a Comment