I know, I still have snowflakes on my blog(AMY!!)... unlike everyone else I love the snow. I am not ready to say goodbye yet. Tomorrow I am taking my family along with my niece skiing. I am so excited.
Today we worked in our yard. My better half N went to the landscaping place, Woodstuff in Spring ville and brought home a large load of dirt. It was so great to see C-Marie with her gardening gloves helping her dad load dirt into our newly curbed flower beds(she is feeling better from her recent procedure).I have decided to plant peas, along with marigolds soon. After that we will do tomatoes, squash, zucchini,cucumbers and peppers. I am loving Sabbath, the dog more than ever these days, but I may have to get angry if he lays in my garden, which is the first thing he did after we smoothed all the new, nice dirt around...NO SAB!
I went to the gym this morning with my precious mother who has turned herself into a gym rat.. since Jan-09. We did treadmill and the water aerobics, at first I wasn't to thrilled to go to the gym first thing Saturday morning, but as we were driving to the gym I looked over at her with her cute bag and realized how lucky I was to be right there in that moment with her. We had so much fun.I am so proud of her my heart swells. I want to go again very soon.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha...you make me laugh. I will come help you change your blog ASAP!!! I'm glad you got to go with your mom. Sounds like you had a good time.
Love you!!!
So sweet to share that moment with your mom. I've been trying to get my dad to come to the gym with me, but he has no interest! What's your Mom's secret for her new gym obsession? Looks like you had fun skiing-I love going in the Spring. The snow may not be as good the the weather makes up for it!
That is so great for you and your mom to go and spend time together. You are lucky to have her there to do these things with! And I'm sure she is glad to have you go with her and suppose her. Enjoy the moment!
I love that your mom is a "gym rat." :) So cute. And maybe Nate could bring us a load of dirt, too? :) We really need to get going on our yard. How are the tulips coming??
Post a Comment