
I think Sundance has seen it's last few days... the snow was slushy but, we've had a fun year. The girls brought their "Mardi Gras" beads to toss in the bead tree. I love that my six year old can ski with a back pack now. My brother and mom came up to watch and mom treated us to a nice lunch.
5 comments:
Hope you all had fun. Cannon was really excited to go. I thought Marty said he was going too.
What a great family day!
It was great to see you guys up there w all the kids. What a fun day!
Fun!
Wait a second.....did you get highlights? I love it!
I'm a snow hater. But, I love that you take the whole family skiing. Maybe if I tried skiing I might like it.
Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun day
Post a Comment